February 19, 2008
i happen to see this on a teachers wall. i usualy think these things are corny but this time, i kinda liked it.
to be a better man
1. recognize the 3 lies of false masculinity. athletic ability, sexual conquest and economic success are not the best measurements of manhood
2. allow yourself to love and be loved. build and value relationships.
3. accept responsibility, lead courageously and enact justice oh behalf of others. practice the concept of empathy, inclusion and integrity.
4. learn the importance of serving others. base your thoughts and actions on “what can i do for you?”
5. develop a cause beyond yourself.
joe ehrmann Baltimore, MD
life is pretty damn funny isn’t it?